Sunday, October 30, 2011


Feeling Fabulous in Fur!
With the cooler seasons approaching I am more than thrilled to be wearing my fur jackets, vests, and accessories. I anticipated the day when I finally got to wear my rabbit jacket. I was so happy it was finally cold enough outside to wear it. I wish I lived in a climate to where I could wear fur all the time. I just think it is so luxurious but maybe that's the Italian in me? I have obviously been captured by Rachel Zoe's Fall 2011 Collection where there was Furs galore! These three pieces below can all be found where her collections are sold. I found these on Bloomingdales. Oh and Huge sunnies, thigh high boots, and Starbucks is not included in the purchase ;)
yours truly,
DakotahDoll

Photos courtesy of Bloomingdales

No comments:

Post a Comment