Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome Dolls

Hello Dolls! My name is Dakotah and I am absolutely 100% obsessed with fashion. I love everything about the industry, people, culture, and influence it has on everyone. I am 19 years young and I am going to become an impact on the fashion world in the future. You can often find me enjoying life and what it has to offer, traveling, interning for various fashion events and shows, as well as spending time with my friends and family. I am extremely proud of my heritage which is Native American and Italian. I believe that everyone is beautiful and wish for more people that have that same state of mind. I am often the giver as opposed to being given. I am extremely creative and love to be around other creative people. Ciao Dolls
For a look at my social media database:
Twitter
Tumblr
Personal Website

No comments:

Post a Comment